What does your CLR Registration include?
What does it take to get 300 teams safely and successfully through a course 7 times longer than a marathon, through 4 counties, and 5 cities/towns throughout a 36 hour time period? Here are just a few of the many things that we provide:
- A 216 mile course that is both safe and takes advantage of the scenic beauty of Central Oregon!
- Free Critical Care transport via Air-Link for ALL PARTICIPANTS that might need Air-Link helicopter transport during the event
- 20 Medical Staff strategically roaming 216 miles… more dedicated medical coverage than any relay in the country providing free medical services
- Professional timing to provide official results
- A mobile app for tracking your team throughout the race and to follow other teams so we can continue to lead the industry in using technology
- 1 Free Pint of local craft beer for every participant and volunteer at the finish line
- Personalized runner/walker bibs: 3,000
- Gifts for 300 amazing Team Captains (have you thanked a team captain lately?)
- Cool prizes for 7 contests along the course
- 3,000 high-quality, socially responsible gender-specific finishers shirts and 3,000 3D beautiful and unique medals waiting for you at the finish line!
- 200+ division winner prizes including the Cascade Relays private label beer from Silver Moon Brewery
- An amazingly talented and spirited team led by Race Directors Scott & Carrie Douglass!