The Official Race Map provides important information:
- Driving and running directions
- Designated side of the road for running each leg
- Length and altitude gain/loss of each leg
- Type of running surface (pavement, dirt, gravel, unsupported trail)
- Location of amenities
Each van must print at least one copy of the Official Race Map.
Copies of the map will NOT be provided at the start line.
* High School Challenge Teams will also use this map
**Maps updated 4.1.13
The Official Map is where you can view details about each leg and amenities along the way. You will also want to use the Leg Team Timesheets, where all legs are summarized and you can assign runners/walkers to each leg and estimate your time of arrival at major exchange points along the course.
If a teammate wants to leave their car at the finish line in Bend and carpool to Diamond or Silver Lake, they must leave their car at Cascade Middle School. That is the only approved place to leave your car overnight. We will have a shuttle from Cascade Middle School to Riverbend Park on Saturday.