Everything you need to know for a safe, fun and competitive event!
Each van must print at least one copy of the Race Guide. A copy of the Race Guide will NOT be provided at the start line. Team captains are responsible for ensuring that all team members have read the Race Guide and are familiar with all rules and guidelines.
FINAL COPY – Please print one copy for each van… and actually read it!
Use the Mobile Race Day Website to:
- View “insider” info and map for each leg
- View live timing results
- Post photos during the race (public)
- Give a shout-out to another team or volunteer or staff (public)
- Submit a complaint about another team (private)
- Submit feedback to the Race Directors (private)
- Change your competition status to non-competitive status “Official Leapfrog” or “Beer Garden League”
- Register your runners/walkers for all contests and time trial legs – REQUIRED in order to compete in a contest (can be done prior to race day)
- Vote for all contests
The Race Day Mobile Website has a ton of information on it, but it will never be finished! This is meant to be partially crowd-sourced, so email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have information to add or see something missing or incorrect.