Oct 1st-5th, 2014 –
Registration opens for the 8th Annual CLR!
February 1st, 2015 (CLR)-
- Registration fee balance is due for CLR! If you do not mail your registration balance postmarked by Feb 1st your team will be deleted and replaced with the next team on the waitlist. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- $100 per volunteer donation payment to “Hire a Volunteer” is due for CLR. Donation amount increases to $150 per volunteer on Feb 2nd.
March 15th, 2015 (CLR24)-
- Registration fee balance is due for CLR24!
- $100 per volunteer donation payment to “Hire a Volunteer” is due for CLR24. Donation amount increases to $150 per volunteer on March 16th.
April 1st, 2015 –
- All team members must be registered with T-Shirt sizes by April 1st in order to guarantee their T-Shirt size. Participants registered after April 1st will receive the closest size available if we run out of that size.
- Team Captain Login: http://clr.relayguide.com/
- Add a runner or walker to your roster: http://clr.relayguide.com/
June 1st, 2015 –
- Donation to “Hire a Volunteer” increases to $200/volunteer.
June 15th, 2015 –
- Deadline to provide final team information including team name, final team roster, average team 10K times and division assignments. (This info is used to set accurate start times. Please try to have at least 9 teammates registered by this date. If your roster is incomplete, start times will be generated based on available information.)
July 1st, 2015 –
- Team start times and volunteer assignments posted. Absolutely no changes will be made to volunteer assignments after July 5th. Only critical start time change requests will be considered. Please understand that this close to the race bibs have been printed, timing software has been loaded, charity volunteers have been hired, and making individual changes becomes extremely difficult.
July 15th, 2015 –
- Donation to “Hire a Volunteer” increases to $300/volunteer.
July 27th, 2015 6pm –
- Make final changes to team roster for finishers shirts and timing app roster. (Database will remain open until July 31st for last minute roster changes, but t-shirts will be packaged by team according to the roster as of July 27th.)
July 31st, 2015 –
- Packet pick-up encouraged the night before the race at Diamond Lake in the Mt. Thielsen Room. Optional dinner available for purchase – time to start talking smack to fellow teams! Merchandise available for purchase.
July 31st – August 1st
- 8th Annual CLR!