Teams can check in beginning Thursday, August 1st from 4-10pm at Diamond Lake Resort.
If your team does not check in on Thursday, you must be at the start line at least 45 minutes before your designated start time on Friday morning.
In order to check in, the Team Captain (or designee) is REQUIRED to show:
- Two reflective vests - 1 for each van (we recommend Road Noise)
- Two flashlights or headlamps - 1 for each van (we recommend Knuckle Lights)
- FOUR flashing red lights - 2 for each van (one for your back and one for your front). Cheap lights will not keep you safe. Please invest in high-quality flashing lights that can be seen by cars for a mile (example)
- Two Runner on Road signs – 1 for each van (available for purchase for $5 each at start line – see specific requirements in official race guide)
- Participant Waiver Form with signatures of all participants*
*Each participant and van driver, if applicable, can sign their own form or the entire team can sign the second page of the form if you are all together before the race. All signed forms must be submitted together at the start line by the team captain or designee.
You will not be able to check-in without these items. NO EXCEPTIONS.
You can hand over half of the safety gear at Exchange Point # 6 if Van 2 is not joining you at the start line.
At the start line, you will receive:
- 12 Race Bibs with your team name
- 2 van signs for each van to designate your team #
- 1 slap bracelet for each van (“baton” for handoff)
- 1 official time sheet for each van
- A “Spirit of the Cascades Award” voting sheet
- A goodie bag with safety pins and other goodies
We do not provide copies of the Race Guide or Race Map – you must print a minimum of one copy for each van.
You will receive your medals and finishers shirts at the finish line when you turn in a copy of your official time sheets.
Volunteers will receive a CLR visor when they arrive at their assigned volunteer location.