Are you ready to join the CLR race family?
Follow these 4 easy steps:
1. Register your team
The Cascade Lakes Relay is sold out for 2013. Registration was open for 5 days beginning October 1st and we used a weighted lottery to select 200 teams for the 6th annual relay.
- Please fill out the interest form below to be added to our email list and receive information prior to registration next year.
- Consider running or walking the 6th Annual Spokane to Sandpoint Relay, a gorgeous course beginning at the top of Mt. Spokane, winding along 60 miles of world-class Centennial Trail and ending on the beach in beautiful Sandpoint Idaho!
- We are still accepting High School Challenge teams – please contact us for information.
- All accepted registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- When selecting a team name, have fun and be creative, but please be respectful and remember that young teens may be on some teams and children may be present along the course.
- Click here for additional registration details and FAQs.
2. Add your teammates
Once you receive confirmation that your team has been accepted you can register your teammates or they can register themselves.
- Race day Tech-shirt sizes (gender specific) will only be guaranteed for participants that register in the database to provide their shirt size prior to April 15th. We will provide the next closest shirt size available if you register after April 15th and if we run out of that size.
- Van drivers do not need to be registered. A limited number of participant T-Shirts will be available for purchase at the finish line for $12 if you wish to purchase a T-shirt for your van drivers or volunteers. Volunteers receive an awesome CLR Visor.
3. Manage your team
Need to delete or change a participant on your team? Login as a Team Captain and manage your roster. Rosters must be complete no later than July 26th.
- Please review our new divisions to ensure you select the correct division.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to change your team name (up until June 15th), team captain name, division, or your volunteer option (up until July 15th).
4. Register (or pay for) your volunteers
If you are providing your own volunteers, they must be registered by July 15th.
- If you have selected to “hire non-profit volunteers” from a local non-profit, please pay $100 per volunteer by May 31st before the donation price increases. For more information and instructions, please see the bottom half of the Volunteers page.
- To change your volunteer option, email email@example.com