Registration is open for the new Thurs/Fri CLR!
The 8th annual race will be held July 31st-August 1st, 2015. The Friday/Saturday CLR sold out in a matter of hours, but we are now offering a second running of the CLR on Thursday/Friday July 30th and 31st! Register now!
We also invite you to check out our other overnight relay, the Spokane to Sandpoint Relay. With a stunningly scenic course, 60 miles of Centennial trail, numerous lakes and rivers and a beachside finish, the S2S is a wonderful overnight relay alternative to the Cascade Lakes Relay. All the same staff who produce the CLR will be up in Washington to serve you on race weekend.
As a small independent relay, the Cascade Lakes Relay offers a different experience with more amenities:
- A Team Captain gift to thank you for your extra work
- A free medical team available for everything from blisters to heat injuries
- An extra “veteran” shirt for every 5 years you participate
- Personalized bibs with your team name
- Enough porta potties so you’re never waiting for more than a few people
- Water Ambassadors to offer water or a spray down when you’re hot
- A gorgeous, challenging course through the diverse terrain of Southern & Central Oregon
- A finishers shirt that will be your new favorite shirt and a beautiful medal that features a new landmark from the course every year
- A rockin’ finish line party featuring local craft brews
- A local feel along the way, from sponsors to vendors to staff to volunteers
- No traffic!
Come join us and experience the difference yourself!
The CLR has quickly become one of Oregon’s most popular running and walking events, providing a beautiful course with minimal traffic and the intimate feel of a small but professional event. Every aspect of the CLR is world-class, from our socially responsible tech shirts to our medals to our course amenities and finish line. This unique course features a variety of Oregon terrain, from the lakes of Southern Oregon to the marsh & red hills of Eastern Oregon to the Mountains of Central Oregon. Starting in Diamond Lake and finishing in Bend, you have the perfect Oregon vacation with destinations at the start & finish. In addition, the CLR raises over $35,000 annually for small local non-profits and community groups!
Please contact us anytime with questions, concerns or ideas – we are here to ensure you have a world-class race experience.
Scott & Carrie Douglass