Registrations opens on October 1st for CLR 2015
The 8th annual race will be held July 31st-August 1st, 2015. The 2014 Cascade Lakes Relay sold out on October 1st once again, so mark your calendars for 2015 registration to open on October 1st, 2014!
We also invite you to check out our other overnight relay, the Spokane to Sandpoint Relay. With a stunningly scenic course, 60 miles of Centennial trail, numerous lakes and rivers and a beachside finish, the S2S is a wonderful overnight relay alternative to the Cascade Lakes Relay. All the same staff who produce the CLR will be up in Washington to serve you on race weekend.
As a small independent relay, the Cascade Lakes Relay offers a different experience with more amenities:
- A Team Captain gift to thank you for your extra work
- A free medical team available for everything from blisters to heat injuries
- An extra “veteran” shirt for every 5 years you participate
- Personalized bibs with your team name
- Enough porta potties so you’re never waiting for more than a few people
- Water Ambassadors to offer water or a spray down when you’re hot
- A gorgeous, challenging course through the diverse terrain of Southern & Central Oregon
- A finishers shirt that will be your new favorite shirt and a beautiful medal that features a new landmark from the course every year
- A rockin’ finish line party featuring local craft brews
- A local feel along the way, from sponsors to vendors to staff to volunteers
- No traffic!
Come join us and experience the difference yourself!
The CLR has quickly become one of Oregon’s most popular running and walking events, providing a beautiful course with minimal traffic and the intimate feel of a small but professional event. Every aspect of the CLR is world-class, from our socially responsible tech shirts to our medals to our course amenities and finish line. This unique course features a variety of Oregon terrain, from the lakes of Southern Oregon to the marsh & red hills of Eastern Oregon to the Mountains of Central Oregon. Starting in Diamond Lake and finishing in Bend, you have the perfect Oregon vacation with destinations at the start & finish. In addition, the CLR raises over $35,000 annually for small local non-profits and community groups!
Please contact us anytime with questions, concerns or ideas – we are here to ensure you have a world-class race experience.
Scott & Carrie Douglass